We love a white trainer, whether it's a lace up, slip on pump, chunky sole sporty style or a canvas high top. They go with basically everything in our wardrobes and are so versatile for everyday wear. We probably don't need to point all of these out, but here are our reasons why a white trainer is such a staple footwear item:
- They can be dressed up and worn at the office. We love pairing a simple white trainer with a trouser and blazer co-ord.
- They're the perfect footwear item to wear with joggers and sweats. Whether it's a canvas high top or a chunky lace up trainer, it can look great with casual sweats for everyday wear.
- We've all got used to more walks in the fresh air over the past couple of years, so having a comfy pair that you can chuck on is essential.
- A simple slip on or lace up canvas pump is great for packing for a holiday. They're so light and are great for wearing out all day, plus they can be dressed up for the evening for casual dinners.
- A floaty summer dress or button up shirt dress looks great with a classic white trainer for weekends in the summer.
- They look great even when they're a little worn out and dirty.
If you weren't convinced by a staple white trainer beforehand we hope our reasons have shown you how easy it is to chuck on a pair and look great every time.